Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa provides scarless plastic surgery as a viable alternative for traditional surgery without the need for incisions.
How Does Scarless Plastic Surgery Work?
Changes use the InMode Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) system to perform scarless plastic surgery. Some of the InMode RFAL applications include:
- FaceTite: Delivers a safe, effective treatment to improve face and neck skin laxity.
- BodyTite: Reduces sagging upper arms, abdominal skin laxity and more.
What Types of Scarless Plastic Surgery Are Available?
Changes offers many incisionless and scarless plastic surgery options, such as:
- Tummy Tuck
- Tightens the skin along the stomach, reducing the appearance of tummy rolls.
- Helps minimize abdominal skin laxity
- Breast Lift
- Proven tissue contraction, when applied to the breasts, affords a breast lift without the need for incisions.
- Facelift/Neck Lift
- Tightens the skin of the face and neck to minimize jowls, nasolabial folds and improve jawline definition.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Involves the application of highly controlled heat to the upper arm to cause the skin and tissue to retract.
- Delivers skin tightening along the entire upper arm.
- Thigh Lift
- Lifts and tightens the skin of the thighs to improve wrinkling and skin sagging.
Why Should You Choose Changes for Scarless Plastic Surgery?
- Changes is the first plastic surgery practice in San Diego to use InMode RFAL technology for scarless plastic surgery.
- Scarless plastic surgery has been shown to tighten the skin by up to 36 percent.
- Changes founder Dr. Gilbert Lee has been named “San Diego’s Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery” by the San Diego Medical Society for 10 consecutive years.
Interested in learning about your own scarless and incisionless surgery options? Dr. Gilbert Lee is available for consultation in our San Diego clinic. Contact us at 858-720-1440 or simply contact us through the form below.