The lunchtime procedure that you’ve been dreaming of is here. The Liquid Rhinoplasty is non-surgical and can improve the cosmetic appearance of the nose. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes to complete. Discover all of the benefits for yourself by reviewing the infographic below (click to expand).
Share this Image On Your Site
If you’ve heard about a “lunchtime nose job” and thought it sounded impossible, think again. Liquid rhinoplasty is a remarkably fast, in-office procedure that you can get on your lunch hour—and head right back to work if you like.
Here are some facts about the procedure, and benefits you can get from transforming your look in under 30 minutes.
Liquid rhinoplasty: how it works
- You and your surgeon discuss your goals
- Your surgeon injects filler strategically in your nose
What’s in that injection?
- Choose a more temporary solution or a more permanent correction:
Want to try it on first? Choose a temporary option. Sure of your choice? Go for the lasting correction.
What can liquid rhinoplasty do?
- Hide a bump
- Improve the position of the tip of the nose
- Improve the symmetry of the nose
- Straighten the nose
- Make a wide nose look narrower by adding height to the bridge
What liquid rhinoplasty can’t do:
- Remove bumps (it can just hide them)
- Make your nose smaller—but you’d be surprised how many people love the added height to the bridge and feel this solves their problem
Benefits of liquid rhinoplasty:
- Immediate results
- Can be reversible
- Little to no downtime
- Minimal cost compared to surgical rhinoplasty
- No costly hospital charges
- No scars, no pain
- Very safe
- Totally non-nonsurgical
- Wear makeup right away
The liquid rhinoplasty expert
When it comes to liquid rhinoplasty, results matter. Just because the procedure is quick, doesn’t mean it should be done by less skilled practitioners! The longer-lasting Radiesse option, in particular, cannot be dissolved, so skill and experience are critical to choosing your Liquid Rhinoplasty injector. Dr. Lee is a liquid rhinoplasty expert injector according to the Liquid Face Lift Association (LFLA), so contact Changes Plastic Surgery for your liquid rhinoplasty expert consultation today!