Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa In San Diego
Congratulations on taking the first step toward cosmetic rejuvenation beginning with your personal consultation at Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa.
From the moment you enter our practice you will feel at ease. Our décor is warm and inviting and there is always a smile to greet you.
Your consultation will be scheduled for one hour. Before arriving, there are a few things you can do to prepare for your visit with Dr.Lee and Dr. Reagan.
- Please access Patient Registration and follow the instructions for filling out your initial paperwork. This ensures that your medical history and pertinent information is on file. Be sure to complete the items both under the Demographics tab and Forms tab.
- You will be escorted to see Dr. Lee or Dr. Reagan for your consultation.
- You will be asked questions regarding your aesthetic goals, medical history, any allergies you might have, medications you are currently taking and any past surgeries you have had.
- Your surgeon will examine your face, breasts or body and identify both surgical and non-surgical options based on the look you wish to achieve. He will thoroughly explain each procedure including the recovery time involved.
- We encourage you to ask questions of the doctor in order to fully understand his recommendations. Some patients even bring in photos of results they like or images of themselves when they were younger.
- Once you feel your questions have been answered and your surgeon’s plan for you has been laid out, you will be given financial quotes for all of your procedure options. Scheduling of your surgery or treatment can be done at this time, or you may simply go home and think about how you wish to proceed.