Long Lasting Changes with RADIESSE Dermal Filler
RADIESSE Volumizing Filler:
- Delivers immediate lift to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Stimulates the body’s own collagen production.
- Creates natural-looking results that last a year in most patients.
- Clinically proven safe and effective
Areas of the face that can be improved with RADIESSE Voluminizing Filler
RADIESSE Before and After
You can further enhance the effect of Radiesse by combining it with other treatments like Botox, Dysport or a laser treatment to take years off of your appearance. Radiesse is often an integral part of the Changes Liquid Facelift.
RADIESSE for Hands
Treating the face for a more youthful appearance can be betrayed by aging hands. In 2015, Radiesse received FDA approval for use in plumping up the back of the hands. Aging hands are characterized by visible bones and tendons. Radiesse injections plump the skin so hands appear more youthful. Dr. Lee is recognized as a Certified Injector of Radiesse to the hands.
- Radiesse is the first and only dermal filler deemed safe and effective by the FDA to restore lost volume to hands. This unique gel has the ability to reduce the appearance of tendons, veins and protruding bones as well as stimulate the body to product more collagen.
- The results are seen immediately after a single treatment. Radiesse provides instant volume correction and smooth, natural-looking results.
- Treatment can be performed in a quick office visit and easily added to an existing appointment.
- According to a recent study, 86% of patients treated with Radiesse reported improvement in the appearance of their hands 12 months after a single treatment.
- After treatment, you may experience some bruising, soreness and swelling in the treatment area within the first 2 to 3 weeks. This is a normal reaction and should resolve on its own.
Want to learn more? Schedule a consultation to determine if RADIESSE is the best treatment for you.
About RADIESSE Treatment