As time goes on, facial lines and wrinkles start to appear. If you are ready to rid yourself of these unfavorable lines, restore fullness to your face, or even add volume to your lips, dermal injectables may be right for you. Find out today by taking our quiz!
What is a dermal injectable?
Dermal injectables provide cosmetic and aesthetic non-surgical correction. They are a popular, easy way to quickly improve the look of your face. Dermal injectables can add youthful plumpness to the lips, restore fullness and volume to the face, improve facial contours, and correct wrinkles and fine lines. Dermal fillers are great for both male and female patients who want a non-surgical way to improve and correct their facial aesthetics.
Some of the things dermal injectables can achieve include:
- Fuller, thicker, more shapely lips
- Less noticeable facial wrinkles and creases
- Correction of shallow defects in facial contours
- Restore volume loss in the face
- Non-surgical “rhinoplasty”
Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma, Restylane, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Silk, are flexible dermal fillers. Your plastic surgeon can inject these products anywhere in the facial area for impressive, immediate, beautiful results. These fillers are made of a smooth hyaluronic acid (HA) gel material that correct wrinkles and fine lines. These products are popular and affordable among patients of all ages.
Bellafill and SCULPTRA® are injectable products that work with the body to stimulate natural collagen production, making them better for areas that have lost volume. They are longer lasting and demand a very skilled hand from any surgeon who works with them.
Possible Outcomes of the Dermal Injectable Quiz
- Nasolabial folds (lines from the corner of the nose to the corner of the mouth)
- Survey Outcome: Radiesse
- Radiesse: This filler stimulates collagen production using calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres, making it one of the best values among fillers. Radiesse is perfect for minimizing the look of nasolabial folds.
- Under eye bags and hollows (tear troughs)
- Survey Outcome: Restylane
- Restylane: This smooth hyaluronic acid (HA) gel filler is ideal for tear trough correction and under eye hollows.
- Survey Outcome: Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra: This special formulation of HA attract moisture and holds onto it. That’s why when it comes to lip augmentation, it’s our favorite choice here at Changes.
- Fine lines around the mouth (smoker’s lines)
- Survey Outcome: Restylane Silk
- Restylane Silk: The thin, smooth consistency of Restylane Silk is optimal for erasing smoker’s lines, the fine lines around the mouth.
- Forehead wrinkles and vertical lines
- Survey Outcome: Radiesse or Juvederm Ultra Plus (see above)
- You may also want to consider Botox® and Dysport™, which are neurotoxins, not dermal fillers.
- Survey Outcome: Bellafill, Voluma or SCULPTRA
- Bellafill can build volume in the cheeks by collagen stimulation and lasts five years or more.
- Voluma provides instant lift and contour to the apple of the cheek and lasts up to 2 years.
- SCULPTRA® restores volume and improves skin sagging, and it lasts for two to five years.
Changes Expert Injectors
The Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa team has serious training and skill with injectable dermal filler treatments. We can help you achieve your desired correction safely and comfortably, and your Changes professional has the expertise to guide you to the optimal treatment recommendations.
For more information on Radiesse, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Bellafill, SCULTPTRA®, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and other services that may help you achieve your goals, schedule a consultation online at www.ChangesPlasticSurgery.com or by calling Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa at 858-720-1440.