BodyTite | The Future of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is constantly evolving with new medical devices and treatment options. What sets Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa apart from other aesthetic centers is a discerning and objective review of emerging devices. Some simply do not live up to the promises. Not so with the BodyTite radiofrequency device from InMode Aesthetics. BodyTite offers a completely scarless and minimally invasive alternative to traditional plastic surgery procedures such as tummy tuck, thigh lift and arm lift.
For over 20 years I have sought the ability to tighten skin. Though many new devices promise tighter skin, BodyTite and FaceTite are the only devices I’ve found which truly produce noticeable changes. – Gilbert Lee, M.D.
Dr. Gilbert Lee obtained the BodyTite device in 2016 and was the first in San Diego to research, trial and endorse the system. He is recognized by InMode Aesthetics as an educator and luminary for BodyTite. BodyTite device uses radio frequency energy to contract and shrink fat, skin and subcutaneous tissue with absolute precision. There has never been a device on the market that could deliver results that look surgical in scale yet require a fraction of the downtime of traditional surgery—and is completely incisionless and scarless.
All radio frequency treatments use two electrodes, one internal and one external to heat the tissues it targets to tighten and contract the fibrous septal bands which secure the skin to the body. Dr. Lee coined the phrase “shrink wrapping” to describe the action of the BodyTite device.
BodyTite procedure is an excellent option for patients hoping to improve the appearance of abdominal skin laxity, sagging upper arms, draping skin on the thighs, and excess skin along the bra line. BodyTite is performed in the Changes Center for Scarless Surgery procedure room under local sedation. A small gauge cannula inserted through tiny discreet poke holes delivers the radio frequency heat, liquefying fat and contracting tissues.
Scarless Tummy Tuck
Between these two parts of the tool is a carefully-controlled thermal field. The field provides fast heating that is nonetheless totally uniform and strictly targeted. The heat melts the fat beneath the skin and contracts the skin and tissues simultaneously. Meanwhile, throughout the procedure, the temperature of the patient’s skin is monitored and protected by system safeguards to prevent any chance of burning.
The BodyTite procedure provides immediate improvement, but it keeps working long after the treatment is over. This means the most noticeable results can be visible within three to six months of the treatment with continued skin contraction for up to one year.
The Benefits of BodyTite Scarless Surgery
- Decreased down-time
- Less bruising
- No incisions, no sutures
- Up to 47% improvement in skin laxity
Changes Plastic Surgery is the best choice for BodyTite in San Diego. Cutting edge technology demands talent and skill, and the InMode RFAL system is no exception. Although BodyTite is scarless, it is still considered a surgical procedure, requiring the skill of a plastic surgeon in its application. Dr. Gilbert Lee is a board certified plastic surgeon, a pioneer of the FaceTite procedure, an educator and luminary for InMode Aesthetics FaceTite and BodyTite.
Click on the collapsible panel to open and close it.
- BodyTite™ is the latest device that uses radiofrequency assisted liposuction (RFAL) technology, to effectively remove unhealthy and unwanted fat from various parts of the body. The technique ensures excellent skin tightening results and is performed under local anesthesia.
- BodyTite™ utilizes radiofrequency energy in combination with liposuction to remove excess fat deposits in the upper arm. It is an excellent alternative to traditional liposuction, because it not only removes the surplus fat cells it also provides admirable skin tightening results
- The incisionless arm lift using the BodyTite RFAL system ensures that you do not have a visible scar from your underarm to elbow as seen in traditional arm lifts (brachioplasty).
- Your surgeon will determine if the BodyTite RFAL would be a good fit for you. Patients with an excess amount of skin, particularly those who have had massive weight loss, would be advised to have a traditional arm lift where the skin can be excised.
- The fee is variable based on the surface area to be treated and the time needed to perform the procedure. The general cost of BodyTite would be $9,000 to $10,200.