Cosmetic surgery is rapidly evolving. As new cosmetic surgery techniques, technologies and tools become available, Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa strives to keep pace.
So, what does the future hold for cosmetic surgery? Check out our infographic below, and you can learn more about the future of cosmetic surgery and our advanced cosmetic laser procedures.
Recent Advances in Cosmetic Surgery
Laser treatments represent the latest advances in cosmetic surgery. They have been shown to help cosmetic surgery patients:
- Reduce redness due to rosacea
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Remove unwanted hair
- Address skin discoloration
- Treat facial vessels
- Resurface the skin
Changes now offer innovative cosmetic laser treatments. These procedures typically result in little to no downtime and less discomfort in comparison to traditional cosmetic surgeries. Best of all, they are designed to help patients achieve stunning results.
What Is a Cosmetic Laser Procedure?
A cosmetic laser procedure uses monochromatic light to treat the skin. It helps people address a variety of skin issues, including:
- Fine lines
- Deep wrinkles
- Facial veins
- Unwanted hair
Changes uses state-of-the-art technologies in its cosmetic laser procedures. By doing so, we help patients correct skin conditions on both the face and body.
What Cosmetic Laser Treatment Options Are Available?
Not all cosmetic laser procedures are identical, and treatments vary based on cost, downtime, and intensity. Changes offer the following cosmetic laser treatments:
- Fraxel: Treats fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Total FX: Addresses fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, along with large pores, skin texture issues, age spots, and pigment changes.
- Titan Laser: Enhances skin laxity and stimulates collagen growth.
- IPL Photofacial: Corrects large pores, pigmentation and poor skin texture.
- Harmony Laser: Targets large pores, sun damage and poor skin texture and stimulates collagen production.
- Laser Vein Removal: Addresses facial redness, superficial veins, and cherry hemangiomas.
- Laser Hair Removal: Eliminates unwanted hair on nearly any area of the body.
- Stretch Mark and Scar Removal: Repairs stretch marks and scars.
The Changes professionals teach patients about cosmetic laser procedures, how they work and their benefits. That way, we help patients choose a cosmetic laser treatment that can deliver the best-possible results.
Where Does Cosmetic Surgery Go from Here?
The future of cosmetic surgery looks promising, thanks in large part to two revolutionary treatments: BodyTite and FaceTite.
BodyTite offers a scarless alternative to a traditional arm lift, thigh lift, and tummy tuck procedures. During a BodyTite procedure, fat is liquefied, and the skin is shrink-wrapped. As a result, BodyTite tightens skin laxity up to 47%. It also continues to tighten the skin for up to one year after treatment.
Comparatively, FaceTite is used to address facial skin laxity, along with sagging on the jawline and neck. It involves shrinking and contracting skin, fat and subcutaneous tissue on the face – with virtually no risk of skin burns. FaceTite requires less sedation and results in less downtime than comparable surgical procedures. Plus, a single FaceTite treatment provides up to 37% contraction of the skin’s surface area.
To learn more about cosmetic laser treatments and the future of cosmetic surgery, read our infographic below. Or, if you would like to set up a cosmetic surgery consultation, contact us today.