Under Eye Bag Correction
– Reverse the signs of aging
– Look and feel 20 years younger
– Non-surgical & Surgical procedures
Tear troughs occur around the eye area near the path that tears travel from the tear duct down the side of the nose. Signs of a tear trough developing include thin and sagging tissue, and hollowing in-between the eyes that looks like a shadow or dark circle.
Changes Plastic Surgery in San Diego is a leader in providing under eye fillers and surgical options to correct tear troughs and enhance the appearance of your eyes. Once the procedure that you choose is completed, you will look and feel years younger.
What Is a Tear Trough Deformity?
A tear trough deformity occurs when the depression or “hollow” extends horizontally across the entire junction of the lower lid and cheek. At first, this indentation may appear small and often goes unnoticed. But as the skin ages or worsens, the indentation can grow to create a large, dark shadow under an individual’s eyelids.
How Can I Correct Tear Troughs?
To correct tear troughs, the treatment involves filling the tear trough area to elevate the indented or depressed area until it is flush with the lower lid and cheek.
At Changes Plastic Surgery we use a variety of methods to correct tear troughs:
– Restylane– Restylane is the preferred under eye filler used at Changes Plastic Surgery. Restlane is comprised of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the human body and provides plumpness to the skin. In one office visit, Restylane can be injected into the tear trough hollows to fill the area and bring the darkness into the light. Restylane injected into the area can minimize the appearance of under eye bags for up to one year.
– Fat injections – Fat grafting provides longer lasting correction for under eye hollowing and bags. Fat is extracted from an area of the body (usually the stomach or thighs) by micro-liposuction. After purifying the fat, it is injected into the tear trough area to restore the convex curve from the lower lid to the cheek.
– Flowers Tear Trough Implant – For patients with severe hollowing or an anatomically negative vector orbit, the most reliable and effective way to correct tear troughs is the insertion of tear trough implants. A Flowers Tear Trough Implant is surgically placed underneath the lower eyelid and secured to the cheek bone providing a permanent structure for lifting the area and reducing the hollow and dark circles.
Ultimately, a wide range of treatment options are available to help you improve deep tear trough hollows. Each option is both safe and effective, making it easy to find a treatment that fulfills your personal needs.
Why Should I Choose Changes Plastic Surgery for Tear Trough Correction?
Changes Plastic Surgery surgeons and nurse injectors are expert at identifying the cause of under eye hollowing and offering appropriate choices for improving the area. The eye area is delicate and treatment to this area should be performed by certified, experienced professionals.