Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa will expertly redesign your nose with your input and the aid of 3D Computer Imaging. You need never doubt the outcome with a preview of your post surgical results!
Follow along on Marnoosh’s Rhinoplasty
- Performed by Board-certified Plastic Surgeons
- 3D Computer Imaging complimentary with consultation
- Natural, facially harmonious results
Rhinoplasty – San Diego
Rhinoplasty, or surgery to reshape the nose, is one of the most common procedures in plastic surgery and is extremely gratifying for the patient. Individuals born with a certain ethnic or family predisposition they are unhappy with can now enjoy the nose shape of their own choice. If you have been less than happy with the nose you were born with the surgeons at Changes Plastic Surgery are here to listen to your concerns and discuss the changes you hope to achieve.
The nose, centered in the middle of the face, commands much attention. Millimeters matter, and even the most minimal deformities can be noticed. When it is large or dominant, it overshadows the beauty and subtleties of other facial features such as the eyes or the mouth. Rhinoplasty can have significant enhancing effects on a person’s appearance and self confidence.
Deviations in nasal anatomy, either congenital or acquired from trauma or disease, can lead to difficulties in breathing. Dr. Reagan trained at one of the premier centers for learning rhinoplasty at The University of Texas at Southwestern in Dallas, home of the annual Rhinoplasty Symposium where surgeons from all over the world come to improve their rhinoplasty skills.
Surgeons are not all equally trained, nor are they equally proficient at all surgeries, and surgeries are not all equally challenging. Dr. Lee and Dr. Reagan are both experts in the rhinoplasty procedure and are commonly called on for Revision Rhinoplasty as well.
How Rhinoplasty Can Help You:
- Reduce or increase the size of the nose. Do you feel like your nose overpowers your face or it seems too small in comparison to your other features?
- Change the shape of the tip or the bridge. Does your nose tip drop down instead of angling up? Perhaps the bridge of your nose projects too far out.
- Narrow the span of the nostrils. A wide nose can be masculinizing or disharmonious with other facial features.
- Change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. An ideal angle from the lip to nose is greater than 95 degrees. Anything less distracts from the lips and mouth.
- Correct a birth defect or injury
- Allow better breathing function when the septum is straigtened (septoplasty).
Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa goes the extra step in offering 3D Computer Imaging. This technology allows us to capture your image and convert it to a rotating 3D image. You and your surgeon can make changes on the image to help you envision how rhinoplasty can improve the look of your nose.