Ryan’s Restylane Treatment
Restylane / Restylane Silk / Restylane Lyft / Juvederm Ultra & Ultra Plus / Juvederm Voluma
Dermal fillers and injectable treatments are a popular way to correct fine lines and wrinkles, restore volume and fullness to the face, improve facial contours and to even add youthful volume to the lips. Both men and women look to dermal fillers for aesthetic correction without having to undergo surgical procedures. Injectables can:
- Provide thicker, fuller lips
- Reduce facial creases and wrinkles
- Correct shallow facial contours
- Treat mid face volume loss.
Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus and Voluma are flexible fillers that can be injected anywhere in the face to give an immediate and impressive fill to any fine line and wrinkle. Consisting of a smooth hyaluronic acid (HA) gel material, these products are among the most affordable fillers, making them popular treatment options for patients of any age.
- Restylane: This HA filler is best used for under eye hollows and tear trough correction.a
- Restylane Silk: The thin consistency of Silk is intended for correction of fine lines around the mouth, commonly called smoker’s lines.
- Restylane Lyft: Restylane Lyft is a thicker, denser Restylane product that provides skin support to correct age-related midface contour issues and treats severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Ultra: This HA is formulated to attract and hold onto moisture making it Changes preferred product for lip augmentation.
- Juvederm Voluma: Ideal for adding dimension and improved contour to flattened cheeks caused by aging.
Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa team of expert injectors have been certified and trained to perform injectable dermal filler treatments safely. Whatever your desired correction, your Changes professional will guide you to the best product and treatment recommendations.
Treating Under Eye Bags
Under eye bags and dark circles can be cosmetically undesirable for both men and women. There are several reasons why under eye bags may start to appear, including:
- Genetics: Under eye bags could be passed on from generation to generation.
- Lack of Sleep: If you fail to get a sufficient amount of sleep consistently, under eye bags may form.
- Dehydration: Drinking excessive amounts of caffeine or consuming a higher-than-average amount of salt regularly may lead to excess body fluid, resulting in under eye bags.
- Allergies: Hay fever and other allergies may cause puffy eyes, along with under eye bags.
- Aging: Under eye hollows and bags become more apparent as skin thins and sags with aging due to a reduction in collagen and elastin. Contributing to this is facial fat loss.
In the majority of cases, dermal filler injections to the under eyes can quickly and effectively improve the appearance of bags and dark circles. Treatment to the under eyes with our preferred product, Restylane, will provide correction for approximately 9 months.
Some patients feel they have had under eye bags since childhood. This is most likely the caused by an anatomical condition called a tear trough deformity. Longer lasting correction may be indicated for which Dr. Gilbert Lee and Dr. Brian Reagan will recommend fat grafting and in some cases a tear trough implant may be indicated.
Improving the Appearance of the Lips
Trends come and go, but lip augmentation has been popular since the introduction of injectable fillers. Second to the eyes, the mouth is often the center of attention, which may warrant why many young women are seeking lip augmentation. For the older patient, the lips and mouth area are particularly exposed to aging.
Juvederm Ultra is an HA product that provides smooth, natural rehydration to the lips when injected for augmentation. Lip augmentation masks vertical lines in the body of the lips and adds volume, but it does not necessarily change the shape of the lips.
At Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa, Juvederm Ultra is most often used for the lips. Juvederm Ultra Plus is slightly thicker than Juvederm Ultra and may be used to fill certain folds and hollows of the face. For enhanced correction, Restylane Silk is a very light and fluid filler that corrects the appearance of the fine, radiating lip lines often called “smoker’s lines”.
Restylane Lyft is much thicker and heavier than Restylane and is better suited to adding volume or filling deep facial folds. It can also be used to build the philtrum to enhance the shape of the lips or to fill the corners of the mouth (the oral commissures).
Juvederm Voluma is used to build volume in the midface such as adding to the bulk of the cheek bones.
Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa is focused on providing our patients with the best aesthetic plastic surgery and skin care. We strive to maintain the highest standards for dermal filler for lip augmentation procedures and other plastic surgery treatments. Moreover, we will teach you about the ins and outs of dermal fillers for lip augmentation, guaranteeing you should have no trouble finding the right dermal filler to meet your needs.
What to Expect After Dermal Filler Treatment?
Redness, bruising and swelling can occur with any filler injections, but usually resolve within a few days. These fillers will last up to a year before being reabsorbed by your body. A safety benefit of Juvederm, Restylane and Belotero is that the effects can be reversed with an enzyme, returning you to your original state. Juvederm Voluma is reported to last up to 2 years.
Read more about minimizing bruising in our Blog: Three Ways to Minimize Bruising
Why Choose Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa for Injectable Dermal Fillers?
Dr. Gilbert Lee has consistently provided the latest aesthetic treatments and procedures in order to provide his patients with every option available for cosmetic enhancement. He is not only a skilled surgeon, but an expert injector having earned the designation of Expert Injector by the Liquid Face Lift Association since 2012. He personally trained the nurse injectors on staff so no matter the provider you get the same top notch results with every treatment.